1. Rise before the sun rises. Pray alone.
2. Be tolerant of those who have lost their way. Insecurity, jealousy and greed come from a lost soul. Pray that they find guidance.
3. Find yourself by your own means. Do not let others make your path for you. It is your path, and only yours.
4. Treat the guests in your house with great consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed, and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours, be it from a person, community, College, University or a State. If it’s not earned, it’s not yours.
6. Respect all things that are on this earth be they people or plants.
7. Honor the thoughts, desires and words of all people. Never interrupt them, make fun of them, or impersonate them in a rude way.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All people make mistakes. And all the mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause disease in the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not FOR us. It is PART of us. She’s integral part of our family. Protect it.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Sow love in their hearts and shower them with wisdom and life lessons.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of their suffering will return to you.
14. Be truthful all the time. Honesty is the test of one’s will in this universe.
15. Stay balanced. Your mental person, your spiritual person, your emotional person, and your physical person: they all have the need to be strong, pure and healthy.